- How will I be informed if I win a Cash prize?
Immediately after the completion of a match, we start processing cash prizes. If you win any cash prize, the same will be credited automatically into your Criconix account which you can withdraw anytime. The balance required for withdrawal should be more than INR 200.
- How do I check my account balance?
The balance in your Criconix account will be displayed in your wallet. You can also click on the withdraw button in the profile menu.
- How can I add money?
Click on 'Add Cash' button in the profile menu at the bottom of the application screen. you can deposit money into your Criconix account balance by paying through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net banking and Wallets. You will receive the confirmation via mail and message.
- What if the payment is deducted from my card and not updated in the Criconix account?
Not to worry as we shall fix it as soon as possible. Reach us at contact@Criconix.com
- How do I withdraw money from my Criconix account balance?
You can withdraw money only from the Winnings Account in your account balance once your account is verified. It will be deposited into your bank account within 3 working days. To withdraw money from Criconix, PAN Card verification is mandatory. You can raise withdrawal request after uploading PAN Card details. Withdrawal will be processed upon successful verification of PAN Card.
- What is Deposit Balance?
Amount added by user is first transferred into Deposit Balance. User can not withdraw it directly without using it to play any contests in Criconix. Once user joins and wins money, entered deposit balance is converted into withdrawal balance.
- How much money can I withdraw at any time?
The amount mentioned in Withdrawal amount tab can be withdrawn at any time if it's above INR 200. It consists of winning amount minus any bonus amount is given to play and the amount deposited to play in fantasy game.
- What is the minimum & maximum amount I can withdraw from my Criconix account?
The minimum amount is INR 200 while there is no limit on the maximum amount for withdrawal.
- What bank account details do I need to provide for withdrawal and verification?
Name of the bank, Name of the branch, Name of Account Holder, Account No. and IFSC Code.
- Do I have to pay taxes when I withdraw money to my bank account?
Taxes are deducted at source wherever applicable and paid out by us, as per the Income Tax Act 1961. Winners will be provided TDS certificates in respect of such tax deductions, if applicable. However, you shall be responsible for payment of any other applicable tax, including but not limited to, income tax, gift tax, etc. in respect of the Cash Prizes money won. Please consult a Tax expert for further assistance. For more information please check our Terms and Conditions.
- What are the taxes applicable if I win more than Rs.10,000?
As per the Income Tax Act 1961 if your individual winnings for a single league is more than Rs.10,000, a tax of 31.2% will be deducted. The remaining amount (68.8%) will be credited to your winnings balance. For e.g. If you win Rs.1,00,000, a tax of Rs.31,200 will be deducted and your actual winnings are Rs.68,800.
- Why was my withdrawal rejected?
Withdrawals by users are subject to terms and conditions agreed by them earlier. Cases where there is any suspicious or misleading activity in any league or by the user himself the withdrawal may be rejected by Criconix. In extreme conditions Criconix also reserves the right to suspend any user's account.
Cases which will lead to withdrawal rejections are :
- Bank account you given is registered with other Criconix account.
- PAN Number you given is registered with other Criconix account.
- Bank account name is not same as your account name.
- Pan card name is not same as bank account name.
In case of any queries please contact us at contact@Criconix.com
- Is the paid version of Fantasy Sports legal in India?
Yes, please review the Terms and condition on our website for more details. In India, only people from Assam, Odisha, Telangana, Sikkim and Nagaland are prohibited from playing on Criconix.
- What are the age restrictions?
This game is strictly for gamers who are at least 18 years of age.
- Who can play on Criconix?
Anyone from India except resident of Assam, Odisha and Telangana can play on Criconix for real money. Due to restrictions by the state of Assam, Odisha, Telangana, Sikkim and Nagaland resident of these states can only participate in free leagues and not paid leagues.